„CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: BUILDING TRUST OR COMPLIANCE BURDEN?”
octombrie 29 @ 09:30 - 17:00
We analyzed the responses of all listed companies and we want to share with you the conclusions and key trends that define Corporate Governance for increased transparency and business sustainability.
- The extent of compliance with the recommendations of the BVB Corporate Governance Code, as reported by the listed companies
- “Comply or Explain” Principle and recommendations that are difficult to be implemented
- Interaction between investors and the boards of companies they invest in
- Is gender diversity a topic that should be included in the code?
- Adrian Tanase, CEO, Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Sorana Baciu, Board Member, EcoDa
- Ileana Botez, Vice President, Independent Directors Association
- Daniela Serban, President, Romanian Investor Relations Association
The event will take place at Mazars office in Globalworth Campus, Building B, 4B Inginer George Constantinescu street, 5th floor, Bucharest.
The meeting will begin at 10:00, with a welcome coffee from 09:30-10:00.
Participation is free of charge.