Finance for non-financials
The art of making good decisions based on numbers
How important is financial information to any manager in making the decision? What is the role of budget budgets and budget activity? What is P&L cash flow, profit and loss account? What are the costs and their importance in the decision-making process? How do we interpret financial analysis indicators?
Although the economic and financial reports provided by the company’s economic departments are important tools for the decision-making system and the management of a company, it is sometimes difficult for a non-financier to use them effectively. Some managers may consider that financial information is only a company’s obligation in relation to state tax institutions.
Our course aims to help you understand the notions in the financial reports, to use them effectively in decision making.
Who is it for?
The course is especially targeted at managers, executives who require a general understanding of financial management issues.
- Understanding of the basic principles and customary terms used in the financial statements
- The evaluation and use of the financial information submitted
- Awareness of financial information in decision-making
- Understanding the different types of costs, how they influence the decision-making process
- Raising awareness of the role of budgets and budgetary activity
- Description of the main tools and methods for assessing the efficiency of profit centers
- General financial accounting concepts
- Use of financial reports
- Their costs and importance for the decision-making process
- Budget as a planning and control tool
- Cash-flow – understanding and management
- Understanding the profit and loss account (P&L)
- Assessment of investment projects
- Evaluation of financial results
- Performance indicators (profitability, liquidity, investment valuation and financing)
- Profit vs. cash flow
Dates & Times
- 29 March 2022; 10:00 – 12:30
- 1st April 2022; 10:00 – 12:30
- 5 Aprili 2022; 10:00 – 12:30
- 8 April 2022; 10:00 – 12:30
- 12 April 2022; 10:00 – 12:30
- 15 April 2022; 10:00 – 12:30